Bulldog Basics provides personal care and toiletry items to UGA students on the Athens campus.
Place an Order
Students - you must use your UGA email address to request items in the eStore. Complete no later than 12:00 p.m. each Wednesday to pick-up the same week. Orders received after 12:00 p.m. will be processed for pick-up the following week.
- ASPIRE Clinic
- Dawson Hall
- Tate Student Center
Find locations here. You will receive additional informaton in your completed order email.
Make a Donation
Thank you for your interest in donating to Bulldog Basics. Your donation supports UGA students who need access to personal care and toiletry items. Donated items should be unused, unopened, and full size from reputable retailers and brands. We accept multi-pack items.
We do not accept: hotel items, travel or sample size items, handmade items, products marketed to children, or multi-use items (shampoo/conditioner or shampoo/conditioner/body wash products).
Our most needed items are:
- Laundry Detergent (liquid)
- Body Wash
- Shaving cream
- Shampoo (for all hair types)
- Conditioner (for all hair types)
- Plastic wrap (for repackaging some items)
Drop off items 112 Dawson Hall. We can pick up local donations on a limited basis. Our mailing address is Bulldog Basics, 305 Sanford Drive, 112 Dawson Hall, Athens, Georgia 30602.
Don't forget to include your name and email address with all donations.
How can I or my organization help?
- Purchase or host a B2B: Bulldog to Bulldog Donation Drive for our most needed items
- Make a monetary gift to Bulldog Basics (search Bulldog Basics Support Fund; sponsorship levels coming soon!)
- Follow Bulldog Basics on Instagram
- Spread the word about Bulldog Basics