As a unit within the College of Family and Consumer Sciences, the Student Success and Advising Center exists to optimize every student’s opportunity for success through a personalized approach.
Please Note: Student Success and Advising Center staff will assist students through virtual formats during drop/add week. You can find specific information about virtual drop-in hours and contact information here.
You must meet with an academic advisor every semester before registering for classes.
Student organizations help you to learn more about the professions related to your major and to build new relationships.
Experiential learning gives you hands-on opportunities to connect your academic foundations to the world beyond the classroom.
Scholarships are gift aid, meaning you do not have to repay them. As a FACS major, you have access to exclusive FACS scholarships.
- FACS Connection - November 20, 2020 6 days ago
- FACS granted AAFCS accreditation through 2030 6 days ago
- FACS Connection - November 16, 2020 one week ago
- FACS Connection - November 6, 2020 about 3 weeks ago
- FACS Connection - October 30, 2020 about 4 weeks ago