Admission is competitive and is based on the following criteria:
- Evaluation of transcripts – GPA of at least 3.0
- GRE scores - minimum of 300 (150 verbal and 150 quantitative) **Applicants entering the program in Fall'23 will be granted a temporary waiver of the GRE test scores.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Applicant's statement of goals including research interests
- Resume (summary of your educational background and relevant experience)
- International students - official TOEFL or IELTS scores. Duolingo English Test (DET) score will also be accepted as English Proficiency Test.
Prospective students must complete materials for the UGA Graduate School.
Applications for admission and all supporting documents must be received in the Graduate School Office by the following deadlines:
Fall semester: July 1 (December 15 for full consideration for financial aid)
Spring semester: November 15
Fall semester: April 15 (December 15 for full consideration for financial aid)
Spring semester: October 15