Given to an individual or organization that has contributed significantly to the support of the College of Family and Consumer Sciences either financially, programatically or legislatively.
- Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Georgia School of Law and director of the Civil Externship Program and the Public Interest Practicum (PIP).
- Obtained her bachelor's degree in history from Northwestern University and her law degree from the University of Georgia.
- Supervises Legal Problem Solving services at the ASPIRE Clinic and serves on the ASPIRE Advisory Committee, facilitating interdisciplinary work between FACS and law students.
- Serves as the law school’s point of contact with the Athens Access to Justice Initiative to organize pop-up legal clinics and court navigation for unrepresented litigants.
- Helped Athens-Clarke County and the Georgia Justice Project bring record restriction events to Athens that reduce barriers to employment and housing by sealing old arrests and dismissed offenses.
- Collaborated with the State Bar of Georgia’s Access to Justice committee to host “help-a-thons” through which volunteer lawyers supervise law students in answering questions on Georgia’s Free Legal Answers website.
- Selected as a UGA Service-Learning fellow during the 2019-20 academic year.