Financial assistance is often available. Typically, graduate teaching or research assistantships are granted for the full academic year, but awards are sometimes made for shorter periods. Research assistantships that faculty obtain through research grants may also become available during the year.
- Application for FHCE Graduate Assistantship (January 15 deadline)
- Announcements of Fellowships, Scholarships and Grants from Outside Agencies
- Financial Assistance Information from the Graduate School
- College of Family and Consumer Sciences Scholarships
- Regents' Out-of-State Tuition Waivers